- Explain why software is important.
- Identify some of the most commonly used software applications.
- Describe how software can enhance accessibility, efficiency and productivity.
- Understand the difference between web-based and installed applications.
- Interpret software system requirements.
- Describe some of the most common software problems.
- Explain the risk of using flawed software.
- Discuss user-centred design.
- Understand the social implication of software design.
If you have any questions on this lesson, please use either ‘Send A Message’ on the Contact page of this website or the IEP Mobisite. To fast track having the Tutor respond, please remember to indicate which Subject your question relates to (as indicated on the ‘send a message’ dropdown menu!).
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 22
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes